Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello World

Hi,

I'm so new to this blogging...I assume an opener is in order. First, my name ain't Mark Zoogy, that's called an 'alias'. With that out of the way, I want to explain why I created this blog and what it will typically contain...Btw I like to do ellipses too much. I overuse them at work in email...and constantly remove them for thinking it looks juvenile. Decision: here I'll be leaving them in.

Listed below are future blog topics...btw I love lists, and will use lists profusely in this blog:
1. I will talk about food and my "issues" with eating. For the curious, I'm 5'11", 270 lbs, and no, I don't hide it well.
2. I will talk about my hopeful belief that I have the ability to write interesting blog postings that peek some interest with some number of regular readers. Never had a writing class in my life.
3. I will talk about my funky, lovable family...er, sometimes not so lovable, to be honest. For the curious, I'm 44, caucasion, live in the United States in the South, I have a wife and daughter/son, ages 10 and 16. Oh, my daughter has a learning disability, some have used the term 'autism' to describe her. She's the sweetest girl you'll ever meet, most days. She is high functioning, but noticeably slow in social situations.
4. I will talk about work and the things that happen there that piss me right off. For the curious, I make more than $75K per year, but less than $100K, I have a bachelor's degree in a technical field, and work at a company with many thousands of employees. And my name ain't really Mark Zoogy...just a reminder.
5. I will likely expose my bias and carry on with right leaning political viewpoints.
6. I will sometimes hit on my struggle with discovering who I am and my purpose for being here, writing this, right now.

All for now.
-MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment